Thursday, October 21, 2010

Journey to fantasy world

It's three exams down and the marathon of my end terms has only begun. Two weeks from now I'll be flying home after good 7 months!!!. Now that my most dreaded exam is over.. I am back to my daydreaming. Well daydreaming in my case happens 90% of the day, so it can be safely said that I take breaks from it to do other things!
My fantasy world starts with a song that's been on mind for couple of days... to a long drive in my convertible along twists and sharp turns of a mountainous terrain with the ocean roaring on one side below while the golden red sun sinks into it, a stop at a roadside coffeehouse for cuppa while there is country music being played by local folk, drive along further back to my home, enjoy the rest of the evening lying on a hammock reading a book... This is just one episode of the fantasy journey. There is always so much to express, but more often than not it seems a little incomplete when I cannot put my emotions into picture... Chalo I am going back to my fantasy world.. Will be back soon...

On the jukebox "..I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door I’ve had you so many times but somehow I want more I don’t mind spending everyday out on your corner in the pouring rain ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment